Is this a Windows thing

The-Hive

Reaction score
Hi Pilots. I just went to format my memory card on my PC and noticed that Windows 11 didn't offer me the FAT32 option, the nearest was exFAT. I tried that and it didn't work so I popped the card in the drone and formatted it perfectly with the Ophelia Go app. I checked it on my PC and it was formatted to FAT32. There is a video link on YouTube for the HS720E and it states that you should use exFAT but it wouldn't work on mine. I just wondered if it is a Windows 11 Thing I am running version 23H2 build 22631.3155 and the card is a 128Gb SanDisk Ultra U3 type 10

Sorted, apparently you cannot format an SD card above 32Gb with Windows 11 using FAT32, good job it is fine using the Ophelia Go app

It’s not just Windows 11, it’s any Windows, but, as you have discovered, there are utilities to get round this

t’s not just Windows 11, it’s any Windows, but, as you have discovered, there are utilities to get round this
@phph001 Thanks, yes al sorted, I just put it in the drone and let the app do it, so no need for extra software thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked