Introduce Yourself!

OConnor

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Glad to have found a drone community outside of social media madness!

13_Dragons

Reaction score
Hello from the Mississippi Gulf Coast! I am somewhat new to Drones, I currently own 2.
First Drone is a Holy Stone HS720
Second one is a Ruko F11 GIM

From what I have read online, The Holy Stone, SJRC, JJRC, RUKO, and Deerc are all made by the same company just with different Names and model numbers. Someone let me know if I am mistaken on this.
Anyways I bought these to do some video of my fishing and camping Misadventures.
I am retired on Disability from the USPS, Used to drive Tractor Trailers (TTO) for USPS in The St, Louis, MO area Until a failed Back surgery forced my retirement 12 years ago.
If there are any other members in the Pascagoula, MS hit me up and maybe we can meet up and fly together sometime!

jwhite

Reaction score
Welcome to the new dronepilots.community! Start a new thread in this forum to introduce yourself and tell us a little about your drone experience.
Hi from Trout Lake, Washington.
No real experience at all, received a Holy Stone 440 as a gift recently. Getting used to it - now if I can just avoid crashing into walls.....

Teddyu

Reaction score
Hi. Teddyu here. Novice pilot in his second childhood. Retired nuclear engineer, and RV pilot, living the dream in Florida.

First flyer is a HS175.

Spike

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Brand new drone owner from Deering, NH, USA. I have a HS270 and I'm liking it so far. Working on the basics of flying - all good so far!

vivekdwivedi

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Vivek, and I work in a drone software company FlytBase Labs. I am new to the drone world and am excited to learn more about them. I hope to gain some knowledge and insight from this forum.

TJM

Reaction score
HI Everyone,

New to Drones/Quadcopters after flying fixed wing for 20 years. Looking for help advise and general discussion before spending the hard earned ££.

Looking fwd the learning journey

Buzz9995

Reaction score
I have very little experience. Been flying cheap ones for about a year, off and on. Have a Holy Stone HS700E, that I just purchased, but cant get out of “ beginner mode“. I see a lot of people have had this issue. Nothing in the manual about it.

DPaulDye

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Located in the panhandle of Nebraska.

© David P. Dye - Photographer
308DroneZone fb/ig
308 Drone Zone Youtube/Vero
Dji Mini 2 / Mini 3 Pro / Mavic 3

Last edited by a moderator:

gfieldsr

Staff member
Reaction score
Located in the panhandle of Nebraska.

© David P. Dye - Photographer
308DroneZone fb/ig
308 Drone Zone Youtube/Vero
Dji Mini 2 / Mini 3 Pro / Mavic 3
Greetings and welcome to the forum from Alabama USA.

Links were removed as they violated Community Guidelines

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielWities