Introduce Yourself!

OConnor

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Glad to have found a drone community outside of social media madness!

13_Dragons

Reaction score
Hello from the Mississippi Gulf Coast! I am somewhat new to Drones, I currently own 2.
First Drone is a Holy Stone HS720
Second one is a Ruko F11 GIM

From what I have read online, The Holy Stone, SJRC, JJRC, RUKO, and Deerc are all made by the same company just with different Names and model numbers. Someone let me know if I am mistaken on this.
Anyways I bought these to do some video of my fishing and camping Misadventures.
I am retired on Disability from the USPS, Used to drive Tractor Trailers (TTO) for USPS in The St, Louis, MO area Until a failed Back surgery forced my retirement 12 years ago.
If there are any other members in the Pascagoula, MS hit me up and maybe we can meet up and fly together sometime!

jwhite

Reaction score
Welcome to the new dronepilots.community! Start a new thread in this forum to introduce yourself and tell us a little about your drone experience.
Hi from Trout Lake, Washington.
No real experience at all, received a Holy Stone 440 as a gift recently. Getting used to it - now if I can just avoid crashing into walls.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommy2ne