Introduce Yourself!

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
They fall like rocks when the battery goes bad and were all recalled... LOL

But seriously how can we help you? I am sure one of us in here can probably answer or find the answer to your question.

• Haha
Reactions: Mavikhan

Mavikhan

Reaction score
WELCOME ABOARD!

graygeek

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Wayne Hunter and I have several drones but my pride and joy is a Matrice 600 I just got and I'm in the process of kitting out. I live in Philly and looking a local flight club or pilots willing to start one.

Mavikhan

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Wayne Hunter and I have several drones but my pride and joy is a Matrice 600 I just got and I'm in the process of kitting out. I live in Philly and looking a local flight club or pilots willing to start one.
WELCOME ABOARD!

kshaw

Reaction score
I am a new drone pilot (Mavic Ai.r 2). Got my Part 107 license last month. I have a Private Pilot license so I took the online training and exam and got the CFI sign-off.

Nifty

Reaction score
Welcome to the new dronepilots.community! Start a new thread in this forum to introduce yourself and tell us a little about your drone experience.
Good morning,
Neville here from Queensland Australia. I currently have a Mavic Mini but also have access to a Phantom 4. I am a mature age student at Uni and my project is using drones to detect and analyse leaks in irrigation channels. To do this the drone flies along the channel and takes burst images. These are converted to an ortho-photo-mosaic from which I look for high cholesterol plants along the irrigation channel banks. Soil moisture content tests indicate that a leak is more than likely occurring.

I'm about to head to western Queensland, hot, dry and 2 million flies for the first flight with a Phantom4 and multi-spectral camera so here's hoping I dont have the drone go for a swim in the irrigation channel. Flight height is 30m (100ft) so I use QGroundControl as my flight program software.

I'll let you know the results in a week or so.

Neville

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning,
Neville here from Queensland Australia. I currently have a Mavic Mini but also have access to a Phantom 4. I am a mature age student at Uni and my project is using drones to detect and analyse leaks in irrigation channels. To do this the drone flies along the channel and takes burst images. These are converted to an ortho-photo-mosaic from which I look for high cholesterol plants along the irrigation channel banks. Soil moisture content tests indicate that a leak is more than likely occurring.

I'm about to head to western Queensland, hot, dry and 2 million flies for the first flight with a Phantom4 and multi-spectral camera so here's hoping I dont have the drone go for a swim in the irrigation channel. Flight height is 30m (100ft) so I use QGroundControl as my flight program software.

I'll let you know the results in a week or so.

Neville
Make sure you check out MavicPilots.com and PhantomPilots.com as well. You'll find a great deal of discussions there around Mavics and Phantoms.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havoc_cat