HS720R controller swap

Twinb228

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just purchased the HS720R drone and I have not been able to find much information on it anywhere else. I am hoping that this community will be able to help me out. The controller that came with the HS720R doesn’t seem to be as good as some of the ones that are out there. I found a controller from a HS720E. Does anyone know if this will work with my drone? If it will I’ll buy it and just keep the original as a backup. I just think that the controllers with the screen on them show information and mine does not.

Hi everyone. I just purchased the HS720R drone and I have not been able to find much information on it anywhere else. I am hoping that this community will be able to help me out. The controller that came with the HS720R doesn’t seem to be as good as some of the ones that are out there. I found a controller from a HS720E. Does anyone know if this will work with my drone? If it will I’ll buy it and just keep the original as a backup. I just think that the controllers with the screen on them show information and mine does not.
Did you get one and did it work because I need a controller for the hs720r and can’t seem to find one

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked