HS710 propeller compatibility question

Ragnar88

Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to ask if propellers from another drone will fit the Holy Stone HS710 model? I can't find these propellers anywhere to buy, on Aliexpress they have propellers for HS720/e and HS720G, the ones from 720g look identical, but they (i think) have different dimensions, the seller in response to the question if they will fit gave me a link to the propellers from 720, but on the center clamp they look different so iam pretty confused. I would be grateful for an answer and best regards.

Reactions: fredric100
Don't know about propellers, but I was looking for a spare battery, and contacted customer service. They are sending me one.

Reactions: fredric100
Hello, I wanted to ask if propellers from another drone will fit the Holy Stone HS710 model? I can't find these propellers anywhere to buy, on Aliexpress they have propellers for HS720/e and HS720G, the ones from 720g look identical, but they (i think) have different dimensions, the seller in response to the question if they will fit gave me a link to the propellers from 720, but on the center clamp they look different so iam pretty confused. I would be grateful for an answer and best regards.
I just bought these, which look very similar. Maybe I can figure out a way to make them work.

41Cyv-GdqyL._AC_.jpg

Hi, I just joined this forum to answer this question. I purchased Mavic mini 2 propellers for my hs710 drone. They fit and the drone seems to fly well.

Attachments

• PXL_20240117_001026726.jpg
    PXL_20240117_001026726.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy