hs 720e can`t fly into the wind

prop

Reaction score
i`m new to this and i can`t get any forward speed into the wind. i am trying to use it at the beach but it won`t fly into any kind of wind. any ideas? thanks

Is the drone in High Speed mode? How fast was the wind blowing? What ever it is on the ground, it is likely to be faster the higher you go.

I have flown my 720E in what may be 15-20 mph and could hover in place or move into the wind.

Reactions: tomgreen
i pressed and held the top right button so i guess it is in fast mode. the wind blowing around 10 - 15 mph.

Don't confuse miles per hour with meters per second. 10-15 meters per second is a very strong wind for this drone.

<<<...so i guess it is in fast mode...>>> And when you press and hold the button again it will be in slow mode.
The way to tell which speed without guessing, is to look on the controller right above the 'MODE 2'. It will say 'LOW' or 'HIGH'. It also beeps once for slow speed and twice for fast when it changes, but I am so old I may not hear it so I just look at the controller when I want to know.

Reactions: tomgreen

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONEric