HS 720 control

Reaction score
I was wandering if anyone else's Holy Stone 720 has the control problem like I do. It flies up and down correctly but if you steer the drone left it goes right and visa versa. It does the same thing in headless mode and I would love to know how or if I can change it somehow.

I was wandering if anyone else's Holy Stone 720 has the control problem like I do. It flies up and down correctly but if you steer the drone left it goes right and visa versa. It does the same thing in headless mode and I would love to know how or if I can change it somehow.
I may not understand you correctly, but check which mode you have enabled on your remote control: Mode1 or Mode2. Must be Mode2.

Attachments

• 2024-02-08_001243.jpg
    2024-02-08_001243.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 6
Yes you are reading me correctly and I've tried many times to get it to mode 1 out of 2. It's never been in mode 1 because I can't get it to change. Think you can walk me through that? Id appreciate it. Thanks! 👍

Yes you are reading me correctly and I've tried many times to get it to mode 1 out of 2. It's never been in mode 1 because I can't get it to change. Think you can walk me through that? Id appreciate it. Thanks! 👍
In general, most operators work in Mode2 as standard. But if you want Mode1, you can try it. To do this, press the "Lock/Unlock" button on the remote control, turn on the power switch, after the sound signal, release the "Lock/Unlock" button and press the "Return to Home" button while holding it for 3 seconds. After the beep, the remote control will switch to Mode1. To switch to Mode2, you need to turn off the remote control and do the same steps again.

In general, most operators work in Mode2 as standard. But if you want Mode1, you can try it. To do this, press the "Lock/Unlock" button on the remote control, turn on the power switch, after the sound signal, release the "Lock/Unlock" button and press the "Return to Home" button while holding it for 3 seconds. After the beep, the remote control will switch to Mode1. To switch to Mode2, you need to turn off the remote control and do the same steps again.
Does the drone need to be on for this?

Does the drone need to be on for this?
Also I try this just as described and I get the one beep sounding like it's going to mode 1 but it still reads 2 and won't go back to 2 when I do it again. I'm afraid something in the circuitry is wired backwards because controlling left makes the drone go right and visa versa. All other controlls are correct except for left and right.

thats really weird,i have few fpv racers,parrot anafi,bebob2,dji mini 3 pro,fimi x8 pro,…none of them have option to make left into right and right into left…it looks to me like you have bad controller….check the instructions,see if there is way to Reset controller and drone,hopefully that will do something 👍

Changing the Tx mode would not help this particular problem. In mode 1 the throttle is assigned to the up and down line on the right stick, but the left and right movements of controls produce left and right movements of the drone, as before. The fault could lie in the wiring of the drone or the wiring of the Tx. In practice it would be easier to take the Tx apart but it would still be a soldering job. Is it still under guarantee?

Reactions: Skydreamer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked