How much weight of quadcopter required to accommodate air drop system?

RoboticPollinator

Reaction score
I purchased a universal air dropper system (shown in the link below) and I am trying to figure out what drone to buy to pair it up with. This air dropper is only 34 grams and it specifies that it's payload capacity is 1.6lbs (725 grams). It also states that as long as my drone can bear 100 grams I can incorporate this air dropper with it. Suppose I have a payload to carry that is 1lbs, how heavy of a drone would I require?

LINK:

Last edited:
The drone in the image looks like the Mavic 2 Zoom. I have one for sell if you're interested.

Reactions: sarahb
The drone in the image looks like the Mavic 2 Zoom. I have one for sell if you're interested.
Mavic 2 Zoom is outside of my budget., but the description for the air dropper says it can be used on any drone. I am assuming that implies that it could work on non-DJI drones too would it it not?

Mavic 2 Zoom is outside of my budget., but the description for the air dropper says it can be used on any drone. I am assuming that implies that it could work on non-DJI drones too would it it not?
You’re not going to find a cheaper one that has the ability to carry anything

Reactions: sarahb
I have had a bad experience with my FIMI X8 Pro drone. However the FIMI X8 2022SE V2 is a solid drone and actually has it's own dropper/megaphone module. It's strong enough for 200 grams. It's cheap too.

I purchased a universal air dropper system (shown in the link below) and I am trying to figure out what drone to buy to pair it up with. This air dropper is only 34 grams and it specifies that it's payload capacity is 1.6lbs (725 grams). It also states that as long as my drone can bear 100 grams I can incorporate this air dropper with it. Suppose I have a payload to carry that is 1lbs, how heavy of a drone would I require?

LINK:
I'm not sure that you have thought this one all the way through, so let us set the scene. You have bought a drone and are attaching this gadget. What thoughts do you have on the security and safety of your attaching procedure? What are the dimensions of your payload and could they be a problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dan19635