Hi from Switzerland

Phoenix

Reaction score
Hello there fellow FPV enthusiasts! 😁

I hope this message finds you all soaring high and exploring new heights.

I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community from the heart of Switzerland.

There's something truly magical about strapping on the goggles and feeling the rush of the wind as I navigate through stunning landscapes, and experiencing the world from a whole new perspective. Don`t you think?
But as much as I love the exhilaration of flying over the picturesque landscapes , I've come to realize that the real beauty of FPV lies in the connections we make with fellow pilots from around the world. That's why I'm here - eager to connect, learn and share with like-minded enthusiasts who share my passion for adventure.

Whether you're a seasoned pro or just dipping your toes into the world of FPV, I believe there's always something new to discover and learn from each other.
From swapping tips on the latest gear and techniques to sharing awe-inspiring footage and tales of epic adventure, I'm excited to dive into the diverse tapestry of experiences that make up our global community.

I can't wait to connect with you all and embark on this thrilling journey together!

Safe flying and blue skies ahead!

Phoenix

Reactions: GFields
I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community from the heart of Switzerland.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

You might want to consider one of the Sistter Sites dedicated to FPV...

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc