Hello All! Illinois drone newb here. ???

BirdzEyeView2020

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Drone newb from Northern IL, USA. Currently studying for my Part 107 exam, and also a Drone Launch Academy member. My current drone is the Mavic Air 2, and I’m also battling between the Mavic 2 Pro, and the Inspire 2 (refurbished), as an addition to my ‘fleet’, so to speak.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everyone! Drone newb from Northern IL, USA. Currently studying for my Part 107 exam, and also a Drone Launch Academy member. My current drone is the Mavic Air 2, and I’m also battling between the Mavic 2 Pro, and the Inspire 2 (refurbished), as an addition to my ‘fleet’, so to speak.

Hi... I find myself in exactly the same position as you, working on Part 107 contemplating my next drone move and contemplating the MA2 and M2 Pro as upgrades to my Mini. The Inspire though for my purposes may be overkill, at least until I start doing cinematic jobs. I currently have a Mavic Mini and probably should have purchased the MA2, though if I did I wouldn't be considering the Mavic 2's... although the Mavic 3's are due out in a few months.

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)
You also might join our sister forum here DJI Mavic Drone Forum
If Mavics are what your into. I am myself.

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)
You also might join our sister forum here DJI Mavic Drone Forum
If Mavics are what your into. I am myself.
Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONEric