Flyn2024

need to choose a quality drone which will introduce me to the group
You've passed the Exam and you have your Certification, Congratulations!

Now you need to decide what you want to do… then you can decide on what type of drone to get… Imagine if you just decided to become a race car driver and you go out and find a good deal on a Dragster, buy you decide you want to race Formula One, not a good choice…

You live in a very urban area so your choices are specific to your environment… Most folks in your location all intend to be real estate and wedding photographers, and most will not find enough work to put food on the table, too much competition…

Think about all the folks who go to Hollywood to become Movie Stars or those who go to Nashville to become County Western Musicians and so many come home to be baristas at Starbucks…

There are so many options: Photography, Videography, Infrastructure Inspections (Bridges, Towers, Windmills, etc…), Surveying, Post disaster Insurance Inspections, Crop Inspections, Agricultural Applications (Fertilizer, Pesticides and Herbicides), Media (Television and News Print), Facility and Event Security, and Small Package Delivery, just to name a few…

Depending on the application, almost every one requires a drone with different capabilities…

If you are just doing this for fun, then you get the drone you like in the color you like, but if you intend to make this a business (part time or full time), you need a drone capable of fulfilling the mission.

Decide on what you want to do…

Reactions: GFields
I currently work for a Goverment agency
I intend to retire and use this Knlowedge to assist in future inspections and site surveys on and around facility sites
And use it to expand my hobby list

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alucard1367