F7 pilot

Batman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been flying the Bwine FTgb2 for a while now, i will be adding a couple of important tips in the forum

Reactions: GFields
i will be adding a couple of important tips in the forum
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. And we welcome your input…

Names Mike, new to drones got a HS720e to start with. So far really pleased with the drone and really disappointed with the way the controller holds the phone, I phone 15 feels like it’s about to fall off!

So I’ll be lurking trying to learn, and see what you can do with these amazing tools.

Thanks in advance.
Well Mike, welcome to you too... You should have created your own Pilot Check In rather than tagging onto Batman's... It's a little like being the fifth person in a party of four who want to sit in a four person booth at a restaurant and they drag a chair up and sit you in the aisle and you have to duck every time a a waiter carries a tray down the aisle… Nobody notices you until they dump a load of dishes on you… L :) L . . .

Reactions: macmayo007
Well Mike, welcome to you too... You should have created your own Pilot Check In rather than tagging onto Batman's... It's a little like being the fifth person in a party of four who want to sit in a four person booth at a restaurant and they drag a chair up and sit you in the aisle and you have to duck every time a a waiter carries a tray down the aisle… Nobody notices you until they dump a load of dishes on you… L :) L . . .
Well Thunder, I did see that after the fact. lol But thanks for noticing.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
synders3664