Eager to purchase

dshedmanfc

Reaction score
Hi Damo here, been reading the forum gathering info. I work for local government and use a drone to survey local infrastructure projects but really want to purchase one for my own recreational time so was looking at the FIMII X8 PRO, also looking at the Hover Air max pro as a cycle alot. So the wife may not be happy with my next few purchases!!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: sarahb
I work for local government and use a drone to survey local infrastructure projects but really want to purchase one for my own recreational time . . . So the wife may not be happy with my next few purchases!!!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia,

I can't advise you on the type, or how extravagantly you spend on your drone, but if you are flying for a living, make sure your wife knows that this is an investment in both of your futures; that is if you do not get ridiculous…

For example, a taxi or hackney driver should not try to convince their wife that they need a Ferrari or a Maserati to drive around town. You get my meaning?

Fly Safe…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia,

I can't advise you on the type, or how extravagantly you spend on your drone, but if you are flying for a living, make sure your wife knows that this is an investment in both of your futures; that is if you do not get ridiculous…

For example, a taxi or hackney driver should not try to convince their wife that they need a Ferrari or a Maserati to drive around town. You get my meaning?

Fly Safe…
I was being humorous really. I do alot of research before I buy, maybe to much. I do maybe want to get a side business going using the drones and know that would take a much greater investment but for now I will keep researching. I want for now a good work horse of a recreational drone and the FIMII seemed to tick some boxes but wanted it with the TX10A controller but that seems to be throwing up issues

Reactions: LoudThunder
I was being humorous really
I understand, but some things said in jest have a ring of truth… Years ago, I was selling my 1/8the Scale R/C gas car, complete with racing engine, tuned exhaust, differential, etc… It was not cheap. The guy that was buying it had not contacted me in couple of days so I called him. He was not home and the wife answered and asked if I wanted to leave a message. I should have said for him to just have him call me back, but I asked when he wanted to pick up the car.

I quickly found out that he had not shared that bit of information with his wife and he was not allowed to buy it… Just saying…

Good Luck with your decision...

Hi Damo here, been reading the forum gathering info. I work for local government and use a drone to survey local infrastructure projects but really want to purchase one for my own recreational time so was looking at the FIMII X8 PRO, also looking at the Hover Air max pro as a cycle alot. So the wife may not be happy with my next few purchases!!!
Hey mate I’ve got the DJI Mavic 3pro it’s so amazing I used it today to take my GVC flight assessment test and I pasted tf it’s a great drone for all situations I would fully recommend mate👍😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇦🇺

Reactions: LoudThunder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alucard1367