Drone won't fly

flyingspider

Reaction score
Can anyone give advice to why my drone won't fly,
All motors are running but when trying to lift off only the front rises up and the tail stays on the ground eventually turning turtle up side down and stalls,
Can anyone advise possible cause,
I'm flying a k101 max

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Can anyone advise possible cause,

I looked at your other postings and I noticed that you asked about a "Broken Drone" is this that drone?

I do not own this model of drone but from what you describe, it sounds like the propellers have been installed incorrectly. Perhaps you crashed your drone and broke the propellers and that you have installed them wrong.

I suggest you hold the drone in your hand very securely and start the motors, do you feel air from each motor blowing down?

The placement of the propellers is critical and they rotate in different directions to maintain the stability of flight and if they are installed incorrectly, the drone will flop around and act like a fish out of water… Sound familiar?

This video shows how to install propellers on a drone similar to your, but I would suggest you read your user manual for the exact markings…

A YouTube Video about your Drone…

IF the propellers are not the issue, please write back and see if we can offer other possible fixes…

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cee Gee

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy