Drone enthusiast from Ohio

HamDrone

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm from Northwest Ohio and bought my first drone last fall. I fell in love as soon as it lifted off the ground. The drone I am currently using is a Holy Stone HS 165. It flies nice but I crave a better camera on a gimbal. I've been eyeing the Mavic Minis, but I may actually get an OSMO pocket first for some good family videos. I have been working on some drone videos and editing them through DaVinci Resolve and I am having a blast doing it. I am hoping to have hours of family video/drone video by the end of summer. I am thinking of possibly starting my own company; whether its real estate video, construction drone video, etc. I have several years until retirement, but if I do my homework and better my skills I may have a decent gig for some extra money yet still have fun upon retirement. It's been years since I have been this passionate about something.

I am currently studying for my Part 107, with hopes to have it by summer.

I look forward to learning more about my hobby from this forum.

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Suggestion get a Mini 2 I have a Mini and wish I had wated for the 2.

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I agree and use discount code

NEWFORUMPILOT​

at Floridadronesupply.com to get one shipped tomorrow.

I highly recommend the Fly More Combo...

Mavikhan

Reaction score
WELCOME ABOARD!

KitDavenport

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm from Northwest Ohio and bought my first drone last fall. I fell in love as soon as it lifted off the ground. The drone I am currently using is a Holy Stone HS 165. It flies nice but I crave a better camera on a gimbal. I've been eyeing the Mavic Minis, but I may actually get an OSMO pocket first for some good family videos. I have been working on some drone videos and editing them through DaVinci Resolve and I am having a blast doing it. I am hoping to have hours of family video/drone video by the end of summer. I am thinking of possibly starting my own company; whether its real estate video, construction drone video, etc. I have several years until retirement, but if I do my homework and better my skills I may have a decent gig for some extra money yet still have fun upon retirement. It's been years since I have been this passionate about something.

I am currently studying for my Part 107, with hopes to have it by summer.

I look forward to learning more about my hobby from this forum.
Check out the Exo Ranger. Good midrange drone, not too expensive and stable. Good luck on the 107

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bodmoore