Bound Drone

kpmac

Reaction score
My brother bought a used DJI Mine se. It is bound to the previous account with no way to contact the original owner. It will only fly out to about 40 meters and then hits a geofence. DJI says it is because it is bound to the previous account. Will Litchi overcome this limitation.? I know the drone can't be unbound.

Open the DJI Fly App, Click Profile, on the upper left is the previous owner's username and icon,Click it,and the next window brings up their Email Address, write them and see if you can get together and get them to unbind it or even their password... Good Luck!!!

Open the DJI Fly App, Click Profile, on the upper left is the previous owner's username and icon,Click it,and the next window brings up their Email Address, write them and see if you can get together and get them to unbind it or even their password... Good Luck!!!
Thank you for that info. I will relay it to my brother, ASAP.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Thanks for the advice. It worked and he can now fly as far and high as he wants!

Reactions: LoudThunder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc