Any other HS 600 owners here?

reidman

Reaction score
Have an HS 600 really love this drone, is so stable and takes heavy winds very well. It's so stable I can just lay the controller down and walk right up to the drone.
The only thing I really don't like is the RTH minimum height is 33m or almost 100 feet! And the default is 100M. That's way too high for most areas for a return home.
Come on Holy Stone maybe down to 10m? And to default to 100m? And the size of all the controls on the phone app are way too small. I see no way to make them larger. Going to have to make a tablet mount.

Good morning to all-

I have this drone and I like it quite well- within its limits. It does have a very good long distance range, and its photography is acceptable. However, I find that the controls are "gimpy" and the drone does not always respond to the controls as I want it to do. I find a considerable lag in the sending of the commands and the following of the commands by the drone.
To be honest, since I obtained a DJI MINI 2, I have not used my Holystone drones much at all. There is just a world of difference between the controls and the flight and the abilities of the two brands of drones.

but that HS 600 is the pick of the litter for Holystone drones.

good day to all- Ed

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rick1