*Americans!!! Do not purchase from FIMI Direct*

BMW DRONER

Reaction score
***AMERICANS! DO NOT BUY A FIMI X8 PRO DIRECT FROM FIMI, CHINA OR ANY FOREIGN WEBSITE*****

I purchased two FIMI X8 PRO drones from FIMI TECHNOLOGY directly and they were both defective upon taking it out of the box, leaving me at a loss of $1300.00 US Dollars. Even with the standard controller, the transmission and the FPV display is terrible. It is extremely pixelated, jello_like, and the image is skipping. The image is also the same when recorded on the SD card. Even worst when you pair it with a TX10A Controller. There is nothing but jello_like images on the screen and the camera seems to be overfilled with EV discrepancies. PLAINLY STATED, THE CAMERA IS NO GOOD. It is 100 TIMES WORST THAT THE FIMI X8 SE 2022 V2. There is a bad batch of drones that FIMI has manufactured and are still selling it to consumers as if it was fully functional. The scam is that when a consumer from another country purchases direct from FIMI and has product issues, FIMI will require them to conduct several tests or pay $450.00 US currency to return the $600.00 drone. All at your expense. This is the reason why they have not yet started selling the defective product on Amazon. Fimi Technology will request the Blackbox information and then claim to not find any issues, thereby leaving the customer at a loss for their finances. The poor performance of the product may also be the reason why there aren't much reviews of this particular item on the internet nor YouTube. THEY RECENTLY REACHED OUT TO A YOUTUBER NAMED ALIEN DRONES seeking a review FOR THE X8 PRO. HOWEVER IT does not hide the dishonesty. I called China directly several times from the USA and spoke with a representative named Amy and she had more of a NASTY attitude. I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF COMMUNICATING WITH The US department of consumer Affairs and also Amazon so that this Defective product does not make it to the United states.

[COLOR=var(--CDS-color-semantic-surface-foreground-default)][COLOR=var(--CDS-color-semantic-surface-foreground-default)]Date of experience:[/COLOR] December 29, 2023[/COLOR]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabeach