700E batter?

Fscottfour

Reaction score
This is my first drone and I have been playing around with it for a few days before I took it out today. I charged the battery when I got and have run through the start up process and calibration etc a number of times on the dining room table before putting the props on today when I took it out to test it. The issue is I pushed the take off button and it rose immediately like its supposed to but set right down and gave me low battery indication...the battery was already dead. The battery is now recharging and I will give it another try in a while.
In the meantime I figured I would grab a couple more batteries and a charger to carry with me, I can not find a replacment battery for this anywhere!!! out of stock on amazon and thats where the holystone store sent me for the battery. Are any of the other model batteries compatible with this drone? Does anybody have any input on where I can find a battery?
The drone looks like its well built and is gonna be fun but with just one battery it going to get a little tedious.
Any help is welcome!!!
Thanks
Fred

This is my first drone and I have been playing around with it for a few days before I took it out today. I charged the battery when I got and have run through the start up process and calibration etc a number of times on the dining room table before putting the props on today when I took it out to test it. The issue is I pushed the take off button and it rose immediately like its supposed to but set right down and gave me low battery indication...the battery was already dead. The battery is now recharging and I will give it another try in a while.
In the meantime I figured I would grab a couple more batteries and a charger to carry with me, I can not find a replacment battery for this anywhere!!! out of stock on amazon and thats where the holystone store sent me for the battery. Are any of the other model batteries compatible with this drone? Does anybody have any input on where I can find a battery?
The drone looks like its well built and is gonna be fun but with just one battery it going to get a little tedious.
Any help is welcome!!!
Thanks
Fred
@Fscottfour same in the UK Fred, the Amazon Shop is out of stock with just about everything for the 720E. I got 2 batteries with mine, but one of mine after charging only showed 3/4 full so I used it and re charged it and it was fine after that.

@Fscottfour same in the UK Fred, the Amazon Shop is out of stock with just about everything for the 720E. I got 2 batteries with mine, but one of mine after charging only showed 3/4 full so I used it and re charged it and it was fine after that.
I emailed support on the Holystone website and they directed me to their store. I was able to order one and I just received a notice that it shipped from china. Not sure how long it will take.

Reactions: The-Hive
I emailed support on the Holystone website and they directed me to their store. I was able to order one and I just received a notice that it shipped from china. Not sure how long it will take.
@Fscottfour Well at least you got one on the way. From past experience if they use the express pack it can be quite quick. (fingers crossed)

@Fscottfour Hey, I just wondered, what currency the website they suggested uses, the link I got in in $ but not sure if that's US dollars or what. Cheers ..... Rod

@Fscottfour Could you please post the link to the Holy Stone spares page as mine seems to have been deleted

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schultz