POTENSIC ATOM

Ben Hall

Reaction score
GIMBAL WORK S F INE, BUT THE ABILITY TO HAVE THE LENS TO GO HIGH AND LOW HAS MOVED TO A CRAWL. IT WORKED THE OTHER DAY AND IT WORKED FINE. NO CRASHES. BEEN USING THE LENS PROTECTIVE COVER FAITHFULLY. ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE. MOVING UP AND DOWN FOR SHOTS HAS BEEN LIKE A TURTLE IN A RACE.

BEN HALL

Check the drive mechanics. Perhaps something left over from manufacture is gumming up the works. You wouldn't be an Aussie by chance? That name's a bit of a giveaway. :)

IN AUSSIE LAND, BH ROBBED FROM THE RICH AND GAVE TO THE POOR. HERE IT IS OPPOSITE. I HAVE FOUND THE PROBLEM WITH THE POTENSIC ATOM AND IT IS I.

It wasn't in Australia, it was in Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire, UK. I've been there and seen the Old Oak Tree where legend tells us he set up his camp.

Now what's this problem you've found. Is it only the slow Gimbal? It should be an easy fix with a little fault finding. Easy f it's a foreign body, a little harder if it's a component gone bad. It could even be the motor itself, although they're usually bad from day one if it's a manufacturing fault.

I just read your initial post again. THE gimbal is what moves the camera up and down. The lens is a fixed part of the camera. So if the Gimbal is OK then the camera and it's lens must be OK. I'm afraid you've got me a little confused. By the way, it's bad Netiquette to use all upper case (Capitals) Oh, one other thing, you don't fly with the lens protector on do you?

I'm not sure where you get your information from, but Ben Hall wasn't known for giving to the poor, but he definitely knew what "stealing from the Rich was all about. His only semi charitable act was feeding a group of people who were in a pub whilst he robbed it, plus some town's people. That food actually belonged to the pub, he never paid for it. He did however give them a small amount "For their expenses" whatever that means. This and the feeding were probably carried out after he and his crew got drunk.

Ben hall was an extremely prolific thief (more than 100 robberies) who was shot multiple times and died for his crimes after being surprised by a squad of police after they were tipped off by a supposed friend of Hall.. One thing Hall wasn't, the type of person you'd take home to introduce to your family.
There were certainly no reasons to equate him to Robin Hood, a supposedly fictional character in the UK. That was where the infamous "Stole from the Rich and gave to the Poor" phrase originated.

Footnote: I didn't realize you were referring to Ben Hall, the use of initials eluded me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sasakii